Thursday, February 10, 2011

purpose

Changed blog address again. I started feeling discouraged because the purpose of this little internet address is to share my life and I did not want anyone who had followed in the past and is involved closely to get too much information.


I did not want to share our life lately to make anyone feel bad...or good.

The purpose was to have a place to record how God is working. How He gives us so much HOPE and how, in the midst of scary, changing times, we do not need to live in FEAR.

In order to share my heart freely and give my kids something to look back on, I moved a few words around.....

so here we are.

Kids, you are brave and awesome and I am so happy to be in this adventure with you!

We are just beginning our move from house of 10 years to a new place.

Can't wait to light candles, have friends over and bake cookies....it will soon feel like home!

4 comments:

Kevin and Pam February 10, 2011 at 10:31 AM  

Thanks for sharing your "Life Lately." Praying your new home feels like home very soon!

Anya February 10, 2011 at 1:40 PM  

Hi Paula....good to "see" you again! So does this mean you are going to Tennessee? If we end up in Atlanta, we will not be too far away....and I have a dad in TN. Where exactly will you be? Okay...I don't know how to do this....but this is Melanie....I don't know why my daughter's name is on the google account!

Elizabeth Rose February 10, 2011 at 2:16 PM  

Hugs to you Paula!!! I just love you and love your heart. Thanks for sharing your world with us. Praying for you my friend. Miss you and would love to come over to your new place and bake cookies with you and your kiddos!

Mam February 10, 2011 at 6:10 PM  

We look forward to supporting you, and, our most excellent grand-kiddos in your new adventure!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP