Saturday, February 12, 2011

I Heart Saturday AND......spontaneous friday night dinner


Carri Simmons Roman made me this before. I am craving it today.
thepioneerwoman.com
Good grief. Help me. Help me now. This was delicious. Good steaks do not need sauce. But they're every bit as de...
22 hours ago · · · · Share
    • Mario Kellie Lytle Limon Oh my word...I don't even eat beef...but my mouth is watering. YUMMO!
      21 hours ago ·
    • Holly Miller WOW! She has never made me anything like that ? What did you bribe her with? :)
      19 hours ago · · 1 person
    • Pauley Parker Maitland PW Rocks-I love everything about her.
      19 hours ago ·
    • Carri Simmons Roman I did? Oh I am hungry and that looks good. Oh wait maybe I did make this....did we make it for you when you came over? I don't remember. I just remember your company! :)
      19 hours ago ·
    • Carri Simmons Roman Come over...Eddie isn't home for dinner and we can make it!!!!
      19 hours ago ·
    • Carri Simmons Roman and then watch Bourne Identity!
      19 hours ago ·
    • Paula Rennick On my way. You are so spoiling me!!
      15 hours ago ·

0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP