Friday, February 25, 2011

Moving

I really don't mind the idea of moving from this little house. I think I have always liked the idea of fresh starts and moves. This house never felt like THE HOUSE we were going to raise our kids in and ultimately invite the grandkids over.


But this move feels a little out of sorts. Like going backwards. From house to condo. From married to single. Like my college years. I went from Westmont, to Long Beach State to Cypress Jr. College. What was that about?

I get that God has an order of things that is not necessarily going to look like "man's" order of things.

Sin sucks. Sin takes away. That is where I get frustrated about where I am right now.

Am I watching things get TAKEN AWAY or is this part of God ADDING?

No matter what I have evidences of His grace all around me.

All the time.

My kids, my parents, my friends.

Sometimes I stop crying from being sad and then the next thing I know I am crying because I feel so blessed.

Anyway. Moving day is here.

On to what is next.

1 comments:

Connie April 17, 2015 at 9:52 AM  

I don't know if you ever check back to this blog of yours, but in case you do, it's pretty awesome! And look where God has taken you, his precious Paula...to a place where you can belong and blossom into wholeness with those you love so much. I loved reading your words, and I so wish you would start writing again one day. Happy building as the days ahead unfold in all their glory. Love you, Aunt Connie

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP